The CMS has its own user database. There are 2 ways to login.
The first method.
1. Type into your browser address bar http://www.etbu.edu/L and follow steps 5 and 6.
The second method
1. From the home page, click Faculty/Staff.
2. From the Faculty Staff page, click Intranet Login.
3. From the appadmin home page, supply your user credentials and click login.
4. Hover over Wed Tools and click CMS Login.
5. From here supply your CMS user credentials supplied to you during training.
Note: Usually during training we set your CMS user credentials to your computer login. If you have changed your password recently your CMS password did not change. If you have forgotten your CMS password Contact the assistant web developer 2032. If you login unsuccessfully multiple times you will be locked out of the CMS for 24 hours.
6. After submitting your user credentials successfully, click yes on the pop-up and you will be presented with the CMS explorer.
Note: A few things to be aware of after logging into the explorer. Click preferences under the explorer tab set your number of files per page to unlimited. Under the user data tab, you can change your password for the CMS.
Note: Make sure the upload applet check box is unchecked