For Transfer Application Process click HERE
Steps to Complete the Admissions Process
Complete the application process by following the checklist provided below:
- Submit a complete Application for Admission and Financial Aid.
- Submit $25 Application Fee (Payable online HERE)
- Submit official copies of all required transcripts.
- Submit official ACT or SAT scores.
- Exhibit good character, as seen by the University.
The following are not required for acceptance, but to complete your admissions file you must also:
- Submit a Housing Application
- Submit complete Health Information Form
- Submit $100 Enrollment Deposit:
Fall Semester: Preferred Deadline May 1
Spring Semester: Preferred Deadline October 1
An Enrollment deposit is required to reserve your place in the current class. The enrollment deposit is credited on the students first bill. The enrollment deposit is required before housing assignments will be made and before you can register for classes. It can be refunded up to the preferred deadline.
Payable online HERE
All forms available for download HERE
East Texas Baptist University welcomes applications from prospective students who meet its requirements and qualifications without regard to race, creed, sex, color, or national origin. In compliance with federal law, including provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, East Texas Baptist University does not illegally discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, or disability in admission or in the administration of its educational policies, programs and activities. In compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the administration of its education policies, programs and activities.