I started at ETBU in the fall of 2006 as a clinical teaching assistant and began teaching in the nursing program in the fall of 2007. I live in Marshall, am the mother of four grown children and have always enjoyed teaching and helping others to master and achieve their goals.
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (KJV). - Philippians 4:13 As simple as this verse is, it truly expresses the growth of my life journey. I feel so very blessed to have been able to get my nursing degree at ETBU, and then to return here to pass on to others all that was given to me.
- NURS 3341 Health Assessment
- NURS 4621 Medical Surgical Nursing II (theory & clinical)
- NURS 3622 Medical Surgical Nursing I Clinical
- NURS 4600 Integrated Nursing Practice
- 2008 MSN Walden University
- 2002 BSN East Texas Baptist University
American Nurses Association