The capstone course for music-education majors is the student-teaching semester wherein student-teachers work directly with area public-school students and teachers.
Student-teachers spend fourteen weeks working with students under the supervision of both their university faculty members and the cooperating teacher at the elementary and secondary schools.
Our Cooperating Teachers include:
- Susan Crawford, South Marshall Elementary, Marshall ISD
- Jennifer Smith, Jefferson Elementary, Jefferson ISD
- Nancy Vines, Robert E. Lee Elementary, Marshall ISD
- Dwayne Hubbard, Hallsville High School, Hallsville ISD
- Nathan Templeton, Gladewater High School, Gladewater ISD
- Janet Gandy, Gilmer High School, Gilmer ISD
- Sandi Parks, Marshall High School, Marshall ISD
School of Fine Arts
East Texas Baptist University
1209 North Grove
Marshall, TX 75670
Departmental email address:
Music Department- email@example.com