The ETBU Athletic Training Education Program, inline with the mission of the university, strives to provide an academic and clinical education that encourages students to reach their highest potential in a Christian atmosphere. The program provides opportunities for students to apply intellectual growth, social consciousness, personal wellness and Christian character to the profession of Athletic Training. This Christian setting encourages students to develop their athletic training competencies and proficiencies which allow them to meet the demands of an ever changing, dynamic profession.
Program Goals / Objectives:
- To provide a Christian atmosphere that fosters intellectual, social and spiritual growth.
- To provide highly educated and motivated instructors that encourage athletic training students to reach higher educational standards.
- To provide facilities and equipment that will allow athletic training students the benefit of working, learning and preparing for the athletic training profession.
- To provide athletic training students with exposure to various healthcare environments in which to observe and learn the technical skills involved in the profession of athletic training.
- To promote the development of competent entry-level athletic training professionals.