Connexus 2014- April 15, 2014
Logo Design Competition
The office of Student Affairs is looking for creative students to participate in the Connexus 2014 logo design contest. ETBU students are invited to submit original logo designs. The student creator of the winning logo will receive a gift card for $100, recognition on the ETBU website, a free t-shirt featuring their logo, and a backstage pass to the meet the Connexus 2014 main stage entertainer.
Students designing logos should consider the purpose of Connexus:
“The purpose of Connexus is to join together and celebrate our pursuit of excellence as we grow and build God’s kingdom in love. Based on scripture (Ephesians 4:16), Connexus is a day of celebration designed to honor all members of our community as contributors to advance the mission of East Texas Baptist University.
The goal of Connexus is to foster a spirit of togetherness amongst students, faculty, and staff. All members of the ETBU family are invited to be a part of our community celebration as we prepare for another century of growth.”
1. The logo must be submitted by a current ETBU student
2. The logo is the student’s original work and includes no copyrighted or otherwise protected information material.
3. The student understands that, upon submission, the logo becomes the property of ETBU.
4. The logo must reflect the purpose and spirit of Connexus and ETBU
5. The logo must be scalable–from as large as the front of a t-shirt to as small flyers to be distributed around campus and must render well in color as well as gray scale, and in print as well as digitally.
6. The logo must be submitted by email to the email@example.com accompanied by a cover letter introducing yourself and your vision for your Connexus 2014 logo.
• The cover letter must also include the student’s name, complete mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Please note: Logo entries must be emailed (pdf, jpeg, or tiff) by Friday,
December 6, 2013 at 5:00pm. Entries received later than this date will not be considered.
• There is no limit of submissions per student.
• The winner will be announced in the first chapel of the spring semester.