The East Texas Christian Writers Conference seeks to encourage Christian writers by providing models of successful Christian writing, opportunities to develop the Christian writer's craft, and stimulation to join the growing ranks of Christian writers.
The Conference offers the following opportunities:
- Contact, conversation, and exchange of ideas with other aspiring writers.
- Resources, books, magazines,and bulletins for consideration.
- Outstanding presentations and workshop experiences with established authors.
- Potential publishing and writing opportunities.
- Networking with other writers with related interests.
- Promotion of both craft and faith.
- Consulting with agents, editors and publishers